Jan 19, 2012

Geno






(New Look skirt, Dad's jumper, Warehouse dress (worn as collar), Urban outfitters tights)

I just am so excited that tomorrow is finally Friday - this week has been quite the hectic one, and fortunately, I have another break! It's Chinese New Year break - the benefits of going to an international school ;) Anyhow, I will be going to Taiwan, and it's my first time, so I'm really looking forward to all the shopping and eating (bubble tea!). I also know a few friends who are going as well and they'll take me around for sure! Happy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love the collar with the sweater! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Love everything about this outfit :) I can't pick what I like most!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that skirt - the lace-ish detailing is so unique. Those grey socks look crazy comfy too :)

    http://deesvie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi :)

    you look so good. i like your style and i hope we ll keep contact :)

    Visit My Blog:

    Bus & Mug
    kisses..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit. i love how you layered everything.

    theblissfulescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete