Feb 13, 2012

Lazy Cobwebs






(Helmut Lang leather jacket, Mango linen sweater, Miharayasuhiro distressed sweatpants)
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you lovely people! I hope you all are spending time with your loved ones! This isn't my v-day look, but this was my look from yesterday. It's actually spirit week at my school and yesterday was pyjama day. The idea was for me to not look like I was in pyjamas with my shoes and jacket on, and I wanted to pair the structured jacket and darker shoes with the two soft items on the inside. I've been coveting a pair of skinny sweatpants that I could wear outside of the house for a while now, and the distressed part was definitely a bonus :)

I am really excited for an upcoming trip to Italy at the end of March and Thailand at the end of May. I really want spring, and this cold weather has me ripping way too many tights. I ordered a few spring/summer items from Asos while planning for the trips and I can't wait for them to arrive. I got a pair of Current/Elliot printed jeans the other day and can't wait to show you guys! <3

PS - Remember to like this post on bloglovin' and please vote for me for the Refinery 29 Styleblogger awards!

17 comments:

  1. I love how your sweatpants are casual, yet edgy at the same time because they are distressed! They look great with the leather jacket.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute sweatpants! Love the ease of this look.

    xo
    ejc

    stilettobeats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh your sweatpants are really amazing darling, i thought at first sight you are wearing jeans, and your leatherjacket is gorgous too!
      happy valentine´s day
      love and kiss,mary
      http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. That jacket is amazing and looks expensive! I love those sweats and want some for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i LOVE the distressed look of your jeans!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweatpants!!! The outfit is effortlessly cool! (:
    A trip to Italy sounds lovely!!! Hope you have fun!
    (I also followed, love your blog!! :3 )

    -Theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, thank you darling <3 hope you had a lovely valentine's day!!!! :)
    and how can one look so great in sweatpants? UGH! perfection.
    also, have a safe and FUN trip to Italy && Thailand <3 you'll absolutely LOVE Italy, all the history and art and everything!!! :) beware of pickpockets though!
    omg omg and current elliots?? which ones?! perhaps the floral printed ones? hehe i made a post about them a week or so ago <3 can't wait to see them

    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the helmut lang jacket, and hope you had a sweet time, happy valentines ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I'm following yours!
    Can you follow me too?
    Bjs, Tatty


    http://www.suspirofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. !@#$% those ripped pants, are amazing, not really a sweat pants person, but the ones you have there just won me over. Definitely following you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this combination! Those pants with leather jacket look so cool! Cosy and chic;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. EXTREME GLOVE AND PANTS JEALOUSY

    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely love your style!!
    following you for sure!!
    xx
    Mitsue & Lay
    http://airedevainilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. o wow I love this pants! looks great
    like your blog a lot - will fallow you
    have a nice day
    xxx

    ReplyDelete