Mar 15, 2012

Billow





 (Love of Eos Jorge High-low skirt, Dolce Vita Jamison boot, Urban Outfitters sweater, Urban Outfitters Deux Leux bucket bag)
You know that feeling when you have something that is so soft and you just want to live in it/stroke it all day long? Yep. That's basically what you have with this skirt - and the fact that it has a gorgeous asymmetrical hem makes it perfect! I love asymmetrical hems and I've wanted a black one since last summer, but I was hesitant because I was afraid of looking witchy. The one that sets this one apart is that it isn't chiffon - this skirt is made up of a really soft jersey (with another layer of lining) and it is sheer in the sun, as you can see! I can't wait till I can wear it on the beach! Anyway, so if you want to steal this gem, which is on sale, just head on over to Love of Eos

Again - it was perfectly sunny day, but that can't be said for the rest of the week (it's raining right now). Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend - I can't wait to catch up on some TV and do some shopping with my friends! 

23 comments:

  1. Oooh, you've sold me on that skirt! I love soft things haha. And it looks so gorgeous too <3
    Great pairing it with those tights too! They're awesome. Crushing on your jewelry too. Just an overall beautiful outfit! :)

    Statement Necklace Giveaway
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sweetie, you are always so kind <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Love your skirt! So beautiful, and it definitely looks as soft as you describe it! Also in love with your tights -- I have a similar pair from Taiwan :)

    xx maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper love your skirt and tights ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the sweater :)

    Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous skirt, i love your ring!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title of your blog :) Loving the skirt and those tights as well! Just found your blog! Would you like to follow each other? Have a great weekend!!


    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style! definitely worth the follow! come back again...

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt! I think if it looks a tad bit witchy-it's a bonus! But I think it looks normal on you and I love the necklace, it looks like it's House of Harlow?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your outfit, the skirt it´s fabulous , i follow you girl! Great blog!

    xoxo
    inmylovelyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning. Love the necklace and ring. I'm now following with bloglovin. Great style.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love the necklace and the top. :)

    xoxo
    http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is the best buy I've had for a while! You've created a really nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT outfit!! I'm in love with your jewelry and that skirt is AMAZING!!! I love how it looks sheer in the sun! Just gorgeous!!

    Thanks for checking out my blog, I'm loving yours! You have incredible style!! Following (:

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look like a model, following you now, follow back?I hope you will like my blog too.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    You already know my love for those tights. I still need to snag a pair.
    miss you, babyyyyyy girl!

    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. I think I am in love with your style! You have amazing outfits!!! So many cute accessories too!!! I can't wait for future posts!!

    ReplyDelete