Mar 1, 2012

Emerald






(Living Doll Channeling Shirt - Love of Eos, Coach vintage satchel, Urban Outfitters heart tights, Steve Madden oxfords)
Happy Friday, everybody! I literally squealed after seeing a package addressed to me in the mail from Australia courtesy of the lovely Sophie from Love of Eos. She is such a sweetheart and Love of Eos has so many unique pieces. This top has the perfect amount of swing to it - I just want to spin around and around! Just like all the other wonderful Australian online boutiques out there, Love of Eos has so many covetable pieces with the special details that make you fall in love with them. Just like my last post, I'm still obsessed with velvet! And contrary to my usual self, I've been piling on the jewelry recently. I looooove layering necklaces and rings. 

Some of my favorite pieces from Love of Eos are the summery dresses with these gorgeous cut-outs! 
Also stay tuned for my next post - which will be featuring blogger Alyssa Lau from The Ordinary Peoples
PS - Remember to like this post on bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Super cute, especially the velvet skirt paired with your tights!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!! I really like the skirt and the necklace!!

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is such a beautiful colour! Aren't you lucky to have received that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that velvet skirt is too cute!
    its even cuter paired with that top and the layered jewelry :)


    ~A
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super love your shoes :D
    and i love your style

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great look! your velvet skirt is divine!
    WWW.TINACIOUS.ME ~ WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit! I love the velvet skirt and your top is lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skirt is fun and your tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the velvet skirt and your necklaces! <3

    XOXF.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the velvet skirt you have such amazing style. i just want to say that i adore the name of your blog, im definitely following now, keep in touch xx

    violetheart xxoo
    http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW. this outfit is amazing ! loving your style !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been thinking this since I first saw your blog and after seeing this outfit I really have to say it to you - you have definitly one of the best styles i've ever seen! I truly mean it.
    Awesome blog :)

    http://fromyclosetwithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too sweet :) thank you so much for the support! without people like you, i wouldn't be blogging!

      Delete
  14. Amazing outfit :) love the emerald-colored skirt!
    Great picks of the dresses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks, i love it too. You've got such a pretty style!
    http://thesimplestthingsinmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your skirt, and the layering of necklaces is completely unexpected but very unique! (:

    Check out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! I love everything about this outfit! Nicely done. :)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. P.S. I just realized that I'm your 100th follower! I feel pretty special. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are! thank you so much sweetie <3

      Delete
  19. how about following each other? :)
    follow me and I'll follow you back as soon as I find you in my follower list :)

    h-eart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete