Apr 17, 2012

Galaxies





(Romwe galaxy asymmetrical skirt, Romwe ring, Helmut Lang leather jacket, mustard knit from local boutique)


Don't you find yourself getting lost in this print? I feel like the beauty of galaxy prints comes from the fact that galaxies truly are something that most of us have never been able to see in person. I love the mystery and the allure, and I just find galaxies so intriguing. This print is actually almost identical to the top I had in a post a while back, and once I saw this skirt on Romwe, I knew I would love it (Thank you so much to Ariel from Romwe!). Let's just say that I like to buy anything galaxy - my laptop wallpaper is a galaxy, my math notebook has a galaxy on it... 

On a side note, I know sometimes it seems like my style is a little bit sporadic, but I really think there are so many things out there that I love and am aesthetically attracted to! I hope it doesn't confuse you all, especially those of you who prefer that I dress in a particular way - but I'm open to all your opinions. I think that there is one common thing that unites all of my different moods though - I just can't exactly describe it. 

PS - Stay tuned for an Italy post! I will update you all with tons of photos and details about my wonderful trip. I know this has taken a while, but I wanted to do some editing and filing through the photos. 
PPS - Don't forget to enter my Romwe giveaway to win $40 worth of Romwe items and a detachable collar! 

13 comments:

  1. Love your Galaxy skirt!! Your styling is minimal and edgy!!!
    XOXO
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/
    http://trendsurvivor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is beautiful on you! I love how you paired it with the mustard knit and that necklace is gorgeous!!!! Where is that one from? And that ring is amazing!!

    I think you should always dress how you like! Who cares what other people say? You're not here to please them :) If they think your style is sporadic then great! keep em on their toes!! ♥

    - Josie :: 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Stephanie! Wow, great skirt! Not so easy to style I should say! As for me I think the easiest version is all black, but it's a little bit boring, so I love your mustard combo))Wish u a good day)
    Irvy
    http://irvy-en-vacances.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great styling! love it! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning blog and stunning styles!
    Aaaah been craving for galaxies for a long time....
    This outfit so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, that skirt is absolutely gorgeous! I remember eying that...haha now my obsession has been relit!
    Great styling of it. The mustard sweater and leather jacket make a fun mix on it.
    Can't believe I wasn't following you on Bloglovin before...don't worry, corrected that mistake :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot believe I'm not following you yet here on Blogspot! Followed. ;)
    Looove your skirt. It looks absolutely amazing. <3

    The Damsel in a Dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome skirt! totally stylish.

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome skirt with an out of this world print.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahoo this skirt is amazing, I love the way you mix this outfit :)

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen that skirt so many times that I've almost gotten sick of it, but the way you wore it completely changed my mind just now! This outfit is GORGEOUS.

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't say what I love the most in this look. Everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete