May 14, 2012

Something New

I decided to show you guys something new here - this is something I painted for my AP art show! The painting itself is actually very large - it goes above my hips. This is the first time I'm showcasing my artwork on my blog, and if you guys want to see more, I'm all for it!
A strange, but cute, kitty crawled up to me during my outfit photos.
Dress from Soho NY / Bag and hat from Italy / Dolce Vita Jamison boots
My friend has the most adorable baby chicks! They stink, though.
All from local boutiques / Bag from Italy

Remember to enter the giveaway in the post below! You still have five days to enter the Romwe giveaway (here) to win a $60 discount coupon and a pair of sunnies for the summer!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, I am loving all the florals you're rocking! That dress is so pretty, as are the shorts <3
    And girl, you are one talented artist!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing talent!! I wish I would paint like you. T___T Great outfit!! Love the shorts~ AHH cute baby chicks :3

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie why are all the animals attracted to you @_@ Animal whisperer

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painting is so nice! You're really talented! And I love your dress so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art! AP Art was killer, I thought I wasn't going to finish my portfolio! Scared the bejeebees out of me! Very happy it's over now, haha.

    Great outfits, I love your pastel pants and your floral skirts!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you painted that! That is so incredible.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute dress! And I love your painting! STUNNING

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Could you check out and follow my blog? I'll be doing the same to you also. Just message me their in my "contact" tab with your link so I can surely follow back. It's my way of saying "Thank you!". :)

    here it is:
    http://www.vfashionregion.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfits, the kitty and the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these outfits are so lovely. What a great painting!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a lovely sense of style and a beautiful blog! Please check out mine, maybe we can follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww! that chick is just so cute! love your dress btw :D

    xoxo
    http://thestylewalkers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice dress!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your style ! I've just discover your blog thanks to lookbook! I'm following you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete