Jun 3, 2012

Finds

There are these vibrant night markets in Thailand that I always love visiting, no matter which part of the country that I am in. I visited both the Fisherman's Village and Fisherman's Market in Koh Samui, and was lucky enough to discover quite a large load of jewelry, along with homemade coconut ice cream, mango sticky rice, and so much much more! I didn't buy as many clothes there, but what I did buy is in the wash. 
 Lapis Lazuli antique necklace
 Konoc feather necklace
Luckily, this is one of the stalls where they actually have an online etsy store! I absolutely loved this little stall. I bought a few other things from the store that I will show you all very, very soon! 
These lightweight hand-carved steel pieces are a few of my favorite purchases. The carving is so intricate, and I love how light the pieces are. I'm usually not an earrings person (I'm much too lazy), but the triangle shape and minimalist design was too lovely to pass on! 

PS. Remember to enter the giveaway down below!

9 comments:

  1. That lapis lazuli antique necklace is such an amazing find! It's gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see you wear it.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove this jewelry! They're all such gorgeous statement pieces <3

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your purchases. Have fun styling your new accessories!!!
    http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally agree, i love doing my jewelry shopping on markets ! nice finds :) have a great monday, xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeee your purchases!
    So boho chic !

    xx mintblush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is gorgeous!! You found some amazing stuff! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice jewelry! I'm planning on buying more of these real stones instead of the random jewelry from like H&M or something.

    ReplyDelete