Jun 17, 2012

Spike II


You have no idea how long I've wanted spiked shorts - and it's just my luck that I work for the most amazing store! Anyway - you guys can finally meet Mad Lady's newest collection of apparel. Visit their website, now (here)! I've been so busy with my internship recently, which explains the surprising lack of outfit posts! It was nice to get out in the sunshine and go on little-kid amusement park rides.

I had a photo shoot for a magazine this past weekend, and the photographer, Phil, was kind enough to take these photos for me! You can check out his lovely photos (here)!

16 comments:

  1. You look lovely! And I love those shorts!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shorts.they really suit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is gorgeous! great shorts and floral top :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shorts!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, absolutely amazing shorts! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING shorts!!! I love the spikes on the sides. Great outfit!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those shorts are amazing! i love the rockstar vibe;)
      kiss,mary
      http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. Whoa, I've seen a lot of studded denim but I can honestly say this is the first time I've seen one done like this! I love it :)

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look! Pretty cool sounding job you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts are so sick!!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blog! Love your style!!!

    http://www.chicallover.com/

    xoxo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete