Jul 26, 2012

Vintage Florals


Floral dress from Minkpink, wedges c/o Oasap, boater hat from H&M

Pastel and vintage-inspired florals against a dark background and black mesh really make this dress a year-round staple. The fact that it just happens to have a fit-and-flare silhouette, my silhouette of choice when it comes to dresses, really seals the deal. This is one of the many reasons why Minkpink happens to be one of my all-time favorite brands, along with its fellow and equally stunning Australian counterparts, Stylestalker, Shakuhachi, and Finders Keepers.

And believe it or not, these are the first black heeled shoes that I personally own, apart from my reliable Jamisons. The comfort of these shoes is incomparable, and I really adore the little details!

PS - The pink tinge on the left side of these photos is completely natural! I am going to really miss this Leica when I leave for college.

Follow me on 
Twitter!

19 comments:

  1. Oh my my! I love your dress and those wedges!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! <3
    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look Stephanie!

    That dress is super adorable. The mesh details and dark background make it super versatile. I'm sure that when colder weather rolls around, that dress will look amazing paired with some tights and a cozy knit (or two)!
    Australian brands are soooo cool. I personally have yet to own anything Australian but I would absolutely love to! Everything I've seen on other bloggers is absolutely amazing, including this Minkpink dress :)

    Those shoes are so cutesy and fun! The little cut out on the front as well as the fun little piping makes for an awesome pair of shoes.


    Overall, this is a super cute summertime look made up of some pretty cool pieces. If you style each individual item differently, I'm sure you could make tons more awesome outfits!

    I can't wait to see more :)



    ~Alice
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love the dress; it's beautiful! You look absolutely stunning. AND THOSE SHOES *O* I. WANT. THEM.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, gotta love the print. Your wedges is so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg amazing! i love every simple part of your outfit, especially bag :)

    florencece.blogspot.com ♥ join to my world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes look so unbelievably cute!!! I want a pair! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it so much! Great photos!



    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress. so vintage

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was quite interested in these wedges once, so it's nice to see them on a person (: They fit your dress very well because of mesh details.

    www.measuredmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress really does have a cool, vintage-like floral print. Pretty accessories too!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dresse! you are beautiful
    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely dress! You look so pretty!

    xoxo,
    http://www.misssainha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (;

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That floral dress is oh so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute dress and your shoes are amazing! Great look!
    xox

    http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete