Aug 5, 2012

Yokohama and Tokyo

afternoon sunlight - the kind that just makes you want to roll around in newly cut grass
thrifting in Shimokitazawa - tons of Rolling Stones tees!
the third time I've ever been to Topshop, and the first time I've tried on vintage Levi's - both experiences reinforcing what Shanghai is in dire need of
we went to a restaurant where we fish for our own dinner!

I actually used to live in Yokohama about a decade ago, and I've come back a few times - here we are again, visiting old family friends and eating my absolute favorite foods in the world! Remember to enter the Rire Boutique giveaway (here)!

Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Tumblr | on Youtube

11 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!! :)

    xo, Hanna
    http://whoishanna.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos of you. what camera and lens you usually use?

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/08/love-hate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! this particular set of photos was taken by the leica m9-p, with a f/1.4 lens, but i also use the nikon d5100!

      Delete
  3. Oh that is absolutely gorgeous. This makes me want to revisit Tokyo. I went there to study about the culture for a high school assignment. I must visit Japan again soon!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photographs are absolutely gorgeous! I just stumbled across your blog, and I'm in love. I've never been to Japan, but it's on my "Places I Will Go" list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Stephanie, your pictures are simply fantastic! And goodness, you are so lucky to be in Japan - that country seems amazing. So beautiful and elegant.
    Ah, I noticed from above that you have a D5100?? I just got that camera, and I love it so much! Do you have any tips on using it? Thanks~
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome awesome photos! looks like you're having a great time there!!! So lucky~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like these photos!!
    Great post ^^
    Your blog is so cute. Loved it!

    xxx
    kissmequick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dear, what beautiful photographs. This really seems so lovely, and such a good time.

    ReplyDelete