Sep 22, 2012

Criss-cross, applesauce



Finders Keepers top c/o Runway Scout, disco pants from American Apparel, wedges and spiked bracelet c/o OASAP, beanie from ASOS

I've been living in beanies these days, and have happily added two from ASOS to my small collection. So this post somewhat includes a few of my recent staples, including disco pants - which are perfect for breezy California summer nights. Another essential for me is definitely the cross-body bag - I'm the type of person who hates carrying a lot of stuff, and even if I do have a lot of books for class, I'd rather just carry them in my arms rather than stuff them into a satchel. 

I would like to point out, that though sequins may not be a constant staple for me, I love the shape and the subtle shimmer as well! It's more of a champagne than a gold - I like that about it. Finders Keepers is definitely one of my favorite brands, among other Australian brands (they seriously have the best stuff), like Cameo, which can be found at Runway Scout!

I'd also like to share with you guys that I'm collaborating with Modelmanagement.com, which is a company that I really support because of what they do for budding models and photographers out there! I really do love the fashion community, and I always enjoy meeting other people who share the same passion in self-expression and creation. Model Management specializes in connecting agencies, models, and photographers - whether they are new or professional, all over the world!

Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Tumblr | on Youtube 

24 comments:

  1. omg I totally love this!! I wish my butt could looks as good in AA's disco pants :P

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, girly! Disco pants really suit and flatter you!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qC0zKxyhNo&feature=g-u-u

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top! loving it!!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing top!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is amazing, every girl must own something sequinned.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your top!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want a pair of disco pants - they look so great on you! Also, I'm now inspired to wear beanies with everything (they're a personal fave, but I feel like they don't usually look good with what I'm wearing).

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such a beautiful outfit!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Thank you for visiting :) I'll following =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oiii estou lançando meu blog hoje e fico esperando sua visita

    http://www.srtasam.com.br/

    beijo

    ReplyDelete
  11. THAT SEQUIN TOP IS TO DIE FOR! omg! and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a gorgeous top and I am loving your wedges!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fantastic!! I love this look~ The sequins are so fun!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you look amazing! The disco pants look amazing with sequins :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit. Cute beanie :)

    http://fifthandpike.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The bag looks really cute with your outfit :) and yes, I agree, I really don't like carrying too much stuff. I've always been one who carries too much though, and it isn't doing too well on my shoulders :S

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I really love this look! Great combo of black, gold and sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete