Sep 14, 2012

SILVER

Sweater from Brandy Melville, silver sneaks c/o Maxstar, friendship bracelets c/o shopbelina, spiked bracelet c/o OASAP

These photos were actually taken in the rose garden of my college - I actually went yesterday to fill my vase with flowers - and they really bring life into my dorm room! I adore my room, and just college in general. For those of you who are apprehensive about starting college in the future - please don't worry! Maybe the first two days will be hard, but I know for sure that you will get used to your surroundings, and very soon begin to love them! Of course I miss home, and both my family and friends, but that was to be expected. The best feeling is getting packages and letters from loved ones!

I know that with the sneaker wedge trend on the rise, I've been eyeing many Marant-lookalikes, but all I've really been wanting to wear and see these days are white and silver for some arbitrary reason. Even my dorm sheets, containers, lamp, and clothing hampers are all white or silver (I guess I was just inspired by all those tumblr-esque lifestyle photos of minimalistic bedrooms)! As for these juicy sneaks from Maxstar, I love how reflective they are, and can really make an outfit more dimensional. I also have a habit of stacking a lot of bracelets onto one arm, because rings tend to obstruct my fingers when I write, and these friendship bracelets from shopbelina have the perfect amount of color and embellishment for stacking!

Happy weekend xx!  


27 comments:

  1. i love this comfy laid-back look! the sweater looks really enticing! i've also been eyeing many Marant-lookalikes. they're just so pretty and i want one so bad ;_; your silver sneakers look really cool btw!

    vogue-dose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great outfit! Love that cardigan :)


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sneakers look really nice with this outfit! I love the sweater~ It's perfect!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute high tops with a girl skirt!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing look darling!
      i love especially your shoes!
      kiss,mary
      http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

      Delete
  5. This outfit is amazing! I love the cardigan and the shoes :) that peace sign bracelet is amazing too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you can pull off cute sneakers with a skirt like that! Love it!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look. look so fresh and young

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/09/girls-are-all-same.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your sweater <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is gorgeous! That sweater is absolutely lovely. Your blog is amazing, dear!

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking good as always :)

    ~xx lalaine
    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. adore this cardigan! so beautiful!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie!!
    You're in California now! Whooohooo :)
    I hope college life has been treating you well!

    First off, I would like to mention the backdrop of these photos. A rose garden? So cool and I bet it smells amazing!
    I think that the natural beauty of a rose garden contrasts nicely with your gorgeous new silver sneaks. The idea of manmade and natural, the soil as opposed to the manmade materials, spontaneity and thought out simplicity.
    Somehow, it just works together so amazingly.

    Speaking of those sneakers, they're sooooo cool!
    Reflective? Yes, yes, YES. I love that you wore them with a super simple outfit. Everything just comes together so perfectly!
    Casual and comfortable clothing (that sweater looks perfect for upcoming fall days and falling leaves and lounging around in and whatnot) paired with some crazy cool shoes that reflect awesome rays of beautiful light.
    Very cool indeed.

    I hope you have a marvelous weekend darling!! <3


    ~Alice
    Ainfinitaire

    P.S. Those yin yang nails are the bomb! I wish I had the dexterity to pull them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great, love your sweater!

    xoxo.
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you've put this look together! The slouchy sweater and sneakers give the outfit the perfect amount of funk. Bravo!! <3

    xoxo
    Elle Michele
    anthonyelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sneakers look great in this photo! I'm definitely liking the sneaker trend, they're so comfortable to walk in! Love the friendship bracelets you have on as well!

    College life sounds great! If only we had it down here. I wouldn't mind receiving odd packages from family and friends now and then haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute. I've been looking for a knitted cover up too. Your's is perfect. I love your photos, what camera do you ue by the way. Your style is really amazing. :)

    I hope you'll check my blog:


    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    Let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so pretty! love this outfit

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your shoes
    xoxo
    http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty outfit :) I love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit!looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us.I think you provide best vintage cloths at Online.

    Vintage Clothing & Christian Clothing

    ReplyDelete