Oct 9, 2012

Anna Sun



Pancake shades c/o Giant Vintage, cargo jacket c/o Crash and Burn, lace tee c/o Untitled Label, floral pants c/o 2020 Ave, beanie from ASOS

With the nights getting chillier, and the need for fuzzy sheets to keep my toes warm, I find myself beyond excited to juxtapose prints, fabrics, and elements that are both feminine and masculine! While I've been lusting after a camo jacket for ages, I absolutely adore this new addition from Crash and Burn - it is so soft, and it really brings out the dark, lush greens within these floral pants from 2020ave

I also have a special code for High-Stitched Voice readers on all Crash and Burn apparel to start the week off for 20% off site-wide! It is (valid until 10/31): HSV20 


17 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE YOUR FLORAL PANTS! I WANT ONE! Weeee...:)

    xoxo

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute (again!). I really love your sense of style <3

    xoxo
    Don't forget to enter my give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the florals and the lace- they are definitely two of my favourite syles!
    You're sunnies are adorable by the way ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. you coudn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog!!
    http://please-freeze-time.blogspot.de/
    xx Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the posts. good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving how you styled those floral printed bottoms!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the denim parka contrasts with the floral pants! Great balance! (:

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I like the lace tee with the floral pants! I've been looking for a cargo jacket too! Thanks a lot for the code :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your jacket a lot!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're always so cheery - it's great! Definitely digging the whole mix-up-mash-up of the lace/print/anorak you got going on there

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pants are so cute. Love them!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a ridiculously cute outfit! I love the pants sososososo much xoxo

    Www.representing-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. those pants are fantastic ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those floral pants. It looks so well with the white top. :)

    Cheers, Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg loove your blog hun, your style is ridick! love how cute the floral pants and lace top is and how you grunged it up with those gorge litas and acid wash shirt Love it all! Definitely following! and thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog dear xox


    OhSoFashionxo

    ReplyDelete