Oct 6, 2012

Dots


bowler hat from Topshop, Pancake shades c/o Giant Vintage, pussy-bow blouse c/o Mexy, polka-dotted pants c/o Motel Rocks, satchel and wedges c/o OASAP

You guys can obviously tell that I'm happy and relieved that it's the weekend. Asides from the obvious, my weekends are indicative of sushi nights at multiple dining halls, trips to get froyo, swing-dancing, and much deliberation over what colors to paint my nails next (because, it is in fact, a very important decision that requires much, much deliberation)!

I will definitely try and take more pictures of my dorm in the next few days (as many of you have requested that I do so), but I'm still adding little things here and there to spruce up my humble abode. Seriously, home decor is becoming my weakness - I feel like buying every single scented candle/multi-colored throw I see... 

24 comments:

  1. I love the dorky cute shades! (:

    check out how i styled orange shorts here:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/citrus-colored-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so adorable!!! (: I adore the black and white theme of this outfit. I seriously want your pants and shoes. Lovely~~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love this outfit!
    the hat is simply cute :)

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the polka dot trousers and the satchel!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit! Love your trousers and satchel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word. I need your pants in. my. life. now. They're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the trousers ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute black&white! I love it!

    xoxo.
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! The first picture is so goddamnnn cute!! You're a little miss sunshine :) Love your outfit as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look too cute, love the dotted pants :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is too good, love your style ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute outfit! the polka dots look really fun xxx

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these pants so much. You're adorable.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this outfit, the polka dots and the satchel just really make it awesome :)
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  15. 很美丽! I absolutely love it <3

    xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loveee your pants!! Would you like to follow each other?x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the poka dot pants! They're so fun!
    Oh yes, I love sushi, and froyo has been something I've been into for quite some time as well! Looking forward to pictures of your dorm :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such an unbelievably cute outfit. I love the polkadots, you wear it so well! Looking forward to more posts :)

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit, especially the pants :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too cute!!

    Xo,
    Naomi

    www.ohmystyleista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete