Nov 4, 2012

Miami Essentials


I'm happy to share with you all that I've advanced to the second round of the Adidas NEO competition - with only fourteen other bloggers competing for two spots! Here are my Miami Essentials, which are basically the items that I would bring if I were to win. I hope you guys enjoy this once-in-a-blue-moon video, and if you like it, I'll definitely try and make more for you all! Take the stop-motion as what I would bring on the typical vacation: from a cover-up to entertainment, like music and NYLON! 

I know the screengrab is an awkward one, but honestly, I don't know how to choose any others than the automatic ones... Another reason why I shouldn't be a vlogger! 

8 comments:

  1. OMG your voice is SO cute! <33333
    I wish you the best luck, love the stuff you would bring <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations love! I love your vlogs :)

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you are so adorable!!! ^___^ Love the video~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah!! Cool Stephanie! :) The video is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those silver sneakers and the bikini outfit you would pack!! Best of luck to you in the competition!

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments in my blog.

    I love your style.

    simmonsaid
    http://simmonsaid.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice dresse^^
    beautiful

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com

    ReplyDelete