Dec 15, 2012

Orion

Ombre shirt c/o Lulu's, Blank NYC jeans via Urban Outfitters, Jeffrey Campbell x Nasty Gal studded platform boots via Nasty Gal

We've finally been able to hear the satisfying crunch of the fall leaves and witness the yellowing of the leaves. While the weather hasn't been able to make up its mind lately here in sunny Southern California, varying from the high 70's to the low 40's, at least we have the consistency of the changing leaves! I currently am ridden with finals and papers, which would explain why I've somewhat dropped off the radar. However, in five days, I'll be able to return to Shanghai! I honestly am beyond excited to return home for some good food, laughter with old friends, and of course, snuggling up with the fambam. As of right now, all I can do is cozy up by myself in the library under layer upon layer of cozy knits.

On another note, I'm wearing a few of my recent staples as well as a new favorite! To be frank, you don't often see me wearing blue jeans on this blog, because I don't really in real life either. However, the allure of this shredded pair adds another facet that makes them a classic with a twist in my opinion. I also scored these platform boots during the Black Friday weekend a few days ago with some pretty insane deals, and could not believe my luck, as I had been eyeing these since the past summer. I am a huge fan of JC's, but often the height of a lot of the JC's are just impractical for someone of my height to be towering around in on a college campus. These, on the other hand, are taller than my standard ankle boots, but definitely are still wearable on a day-to-day basis! I was also sent this dreamy shirt by Lulu's, and I absolutely love the ombre and spikes! 

Thanks for giving me a study break, guys - back to my research paper.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway below! 

18 comments:

  1. I love the shirt! And I am in love with those boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this top <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love this outfit the shirt is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top and boots.

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/sing-it-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is amazing! I love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love your blouse!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! And I love you blog:)
    Follow each other?:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOUR BLOUSE AND BOOTS *O* I'm in love! What a great look!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your boots in this outfit! Good luck with the research paper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that top and your jeans are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a great look! just came across your blog and i wanted to let you know it's so good. i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete