Jan 12, 2013

MAYBE

Mother denim, Nasty Gal x Jeffrey Campbell Orion platforms, ASOS belt

Obviously, taking pictures in the middle of the road makes for a lot of pointing at cars and dodging/running away from the aggressive drivers in a city where pedestrians don't necessarily win. Yet that also means that these people are simply passersby, and will not stop to gawk. Unless they, in the unlikely situation, stop the car just to watch. I know these lovely Jeremy Scott imitation pieces have been all over the place (thanks to Cara Delevingne), making Bart famous in industries (aka fashion) he never thought he could've made it in - especially considering that he always wears the same t-shirt and blue shorts, but hey, that's what you call iconic, right? I just couldn't resist the whim of the pieces, not to mention the fact that if I do wear this on the first day of spring semester, I'll definitely have a conversation-starter. 

Anyhoo, the past week for me has consisted of so many outings to various restaurants (I hadn't eaten at home in a whole week!), so today I took the liberty of staying in my pyjamas for the majority of the day to watch The Hobbit and roll around in bed. However, I do want to let you experience (or at least visually experience) the masses of food that I have been eating (and what other things I've been doing this break) in a few photo diaries once I get the photos ready! I was highly considering posting a photo diary that consisted solely of food, but I doubt that will be as interesting for you all as it is for me (as I am a tad bit obsessed).

There are only two days left to vote through Fashiolista to send me to NYFW (for an extended amount of time), and my chances are slim, but why go down without a fight? Please vote here if you haven't already! Thanks for the support you guys have shown me thus far - you really are the best!

P.S. That slit in the knee of my jeans was actually the result of me falling on my face when skateboarding. I highly advise that you lovelies don't try it!

37 comments:

  1. You look just perfect!!!! I love the jumper and the beanie <3
    x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in the jumper!
    And I wouldn't mind a whole photo diary of food at all! Pictures of food are equally as good as pictures of fashion :)
    www.puttheradioon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit! i love this blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the whole outfit, your style is incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Especially the jumper, I've loved it ever since I saw Cara Delevingne in it
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit. especially the cropped sweater.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull this look off so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so cool. The sweater are really nice, i loved.
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last picture is amazing! The Bart sweater is so cute on you :)

    xx Lill
    http://therustyhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit! You look so cute in that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit! your blog is amazing.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the outfit such a great sweater,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl, thanks for visiting my blog! Glad I found yours, the photos are stunning + you are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha i love bart simpson

    http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. "in a city where pedestrians don't necessarily win."
    haha, that line cracked me up :) i was in shanghai last year, and crossing roads there was quite possibly one of the scariest things i've done haha
    i love the jumper by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous body...woohoo

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/laurensia.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear!

    congratulations by the blog! I also was in the Fashiolista contest, and i came know your blog ...
    I loved it and I'm following you!!

    kiss **
    IV
    www.ivaniadiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such a acute fun style! Love your blog! I'm following you now on FB, Instagram etc. Check out my blog sometime if you'd like ! :)

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a funny sweater!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg I dont know how i missed this post.. pouting.. because I love it !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE THE BART SWEATER!!!! I will definitely vote for you, I've totally been there before when you're trying to win a contest and it seems like a long shot. HAHAHA and I totally been in that same photo situation! I really like your blog, I'll definitely follow!

    xoxo,

    www.sassyriot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I would appreciate the food diary, but maybe only after I myself have eaten something, so that I don't end up running over to my fridge immediately after haha. Hope you've been having a good week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is perfect! x

    veuw.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is just so adorable yet so rockin! aww i wish i could vote multiple times for you D:

    love, annick from http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your style :)

    I have a small giveaway, if you're interested :)
    http://www.nataschacoester.dk/2013/01/giveaway-annlil.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this outfit and your blog!! I'm definitely gonna stay reading it:)

    xx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so glad you liked the photo! Finding lovely photos as those really makes ones day ;)
    Oh, your outfit is stunning. The fact that Bart made it so big by wearing always his not so fashionable outfit, proves that clothes don't make people, don't it? Haha xD

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your blog! Great look too :) Am now a new member!

    http://belleoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your style but mostly i looove the way you write! It's just so easy to read. The simpsons (Bart) themed cropped sweater is pretty cool too hehe x

    http://yooleah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great shape and that sweeter is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete