Mar 2, 2013

L.A. LIVING

leggings c/o chicwish, Nasty Gal x JC Orion's, Boy London tee, flannel from Hong Kong

Happy Saturday, all - I can only say that I am probably just as relieved, if not more, than all of you that the weekend is here! I actually spent more hours in the library than I did sleeping in these past few days. However, because it is the weekend, that sort of comes hand-in-hand with more time at the library - sigh. Here's a quick outfit post with some of my staples: velvet leggings, platform boots, and items with somewhat obnoxious, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, text! 

This background is a shout-out to the lovely Jill from Little Black Boots - who took photos here as well - and it's technically part of my college, so I will be coming back for more, definitely! Thanks, Jill - check out her blog here - it's amazing!

26 comments:

  1. Hope your studying is going well!! And I love the velvet spin off on leggings.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! That hat is fantastic!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRLY OUTFIT , LOVE YOUR SMILE ,
    & THE SHOES ARE INCREDIBLY STYLISH , CERTAINLY ON MY NEXT WISHLIST ,

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, love it! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used that shirt as an accessory!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome. I love your hat, I wish I could rock a cap like that.
    Can't wait for our dinner Monday :)

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the velvet leggings you have on! I like how you added the cap to the outfit as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look and i love the photos!:)

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your really nice comment! :')
    I love your outfit! ♥ It reminds me of stronger image I once used in my fashion style.. But I'm still in love with flannel shirts :D

    Have a nice day and sleep more ;)
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh, you have sooo cutie smile ~! and i love this shirt around waist <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. THOSE VELVET LEGGINGSSSSS AAAAAH!!!! & yr friend is gorge! following :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog & style is so cool! I'm going to follow you!

    sassyshann.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stephanie you are so sweet! How cool is that study room? I died when I first saw it. I used it again in my next post! Haha I can't get enough. Your outfit is amazing, loving it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AND your blog is gorgeous. Definitely inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. coolness! that is truly a dope cap! i'm digging your style!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect outfit



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg this is perfect! love everything about this outfit and you're so pretty! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete