Apr 4, 2013

OF LATE

As of late, I have lost myself within the monstrosity that is my closet/wardrobe in my attempts to do spring cleaning. But really, I'm just appreciating all things spring. This is going to come off overly-sentimental, but you know that feeling you get when you wake up in the morning, there's sunlight streaming through the bathroom, and you just feel satisfied being there? Despite whatever stress you may feel with life, etc., spring kind of embraces you in an all-accepting way - kind of like the world's way of notifying you: I'm happy you're here, so you should be happy to be here, too. Well, at least, that's how I feel, and I do have a tendency to be exceedingly corny! 
transitioning clothes / Leica M9-P / Zara boyfriend jeans / botanical gardens
Free People platform shoes*
Lookbook.nu premiere party w/ bloggers Dominique and Kendall in Hollywood
Choies shorts* / details / Motel Rocks jacket* / Tsumori Chisato top

10 comments:

  1. I can't really relate because we still have snow in Germany during this so-called "spring" ;)
    Your pictures look cool, so much style inspiration :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos <3
    I need those Free People platforms, they're amazing!




    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, those shorts are so gorgeous! :) It's diffivult for me to clean my wardrobe too haha

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You look so good at the look book party! x

    www.skinboneandclothes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the photos and the leather jacket is awesome! :-)

    You have a really nice blog, I have a blog too, if you want to have a look at it, it would be great :-)
    http://mystylerecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I should probably do some spring cleaning too... My wardrobe is an absolute mess!

    http://parodiesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've edited these photos! Great post:)


    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete