Apr 30, 2013

WHITE ON WHITE ON NEON

Neon and White
Marc by Marc Jacobs bags, phone case, and flats, Tibi top, Zara skort


White and salmon
Chloé bag, Topshop dungarees and crop top, Acne boots


cobalt and neon
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, flats, jewelry, Vivienne Westwood wallet, 3.1 Phillip Lim shirt, Current/Elliot denim

With my aforementioned tendency to dress in monochrome, black for the cold winter months and white for sticky summers (and denim on denim all-year-round), I just can't help but be drawn to more and more white pieces as we bring the fans out to combat humidity indoors. While I often gravitate towards finishing all-white outfits with even more white, or metallics (silver) accessories, I just love the look of highlighter, super-saturated hues against the simplicity of a white backdrop.

As I seek to extend my closet for the upcoming summer, I am in the market for some good old all-white  ensembles as well as intensely-colored accessories that just make you feel alive. That's why they call it electric-blue, right? I've definitely got my eye on these Marc Jacobs, Chloè, and Vivienne Westwood bags.

Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. 1. that second neon bag (on the right) is just perfect!!! and all of the outfits are nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow:D
    all of outfits are just perfect♥ totally love them:)
    and you have really gorgeous style:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the overall set!! it was so cute
    your blog layout looks so nice!! feel comfy to read it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white pieces! Everyone seems to have those Zara skorts but it just makes me want it all the more, knowing other people like it and think they're good.

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous laid back ensembles. urgh, want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was just awesome! I loved the first two the most, <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the Things in Neon!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete