May 21, 2013

BEACH BUM

Madewell sweater, H&M sunnies, Twistband hairtie*

Along with my staple white, I love injecting ensembles with lively doses of neon. I couldn't really pass up on this lightweight summer sweater, a combination of my favorites: a neon yellow, white, and breathable linen (similar MadewellJoieVinceEquipmentFeel the PieceJean Paul GautierBanjo & Matilda sweaters). A few posts back, I showed you samplings of what neon accessories I would pair with all-white ensembles here, dealt with a heavy hand of Marc Jacobs' signature electric hues. Looking to eventually invest in a summer crossbody for a hint of color as well! 

These photos were all taken at Hermosa beach. I have been staying at a friend's house in Palos Verdes for a few days before heading back home to Shanghai. A much-needed break from the stress of packing and finals, we've been letting the sun consume us, taking long drives with the radio repeating our not-so-favorite songs, and eating a buttload of Asian food (aka boba, green tea mochi, sushi). I'm actually writing this from the sauna right now, and I've been able to take a quasi-detox from the internet and social media, only using my laptop for around an hour a day. So, yes, like the sign says, I am in paradise.

                          Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

18 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your shorts! <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures!! Ah, I only have two more days of school left then, it is finally summer break! You must be so excited to go to Shanghai, I hope to visit there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing so fresh and summery quite like yellow and white. It doesn't look all that neon in the photos, but either way I love it!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice place <3

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/05/gebyar-talenta-fkm-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater you have on! Sounds like your break has been relaxing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG :D awesome post:) I really love to read your blog and watch those beautiful pics:)) love them! they're so optimistic and you look so happy ♥
    adore it:) and your outfit is gorgeous! beautiful shorts and blouse!

    kisses :* and maybe you would want to visit my blog while having some free time?:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing and I love the photos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely pics and cute shorts :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the striped shirt and those lace shorts! You look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow and white is such a summery colour combination. LOVE x

    Blog by ORR: La-Grunge

    ReplyDelete