May 19, 2013

CREATURE OF COMFORT

Zara jeans, American Apparel backpack

Margaret over at Shine by Three mentioned the other day that boyfriend jeans are the best for the plane, and I could not agree more. They are my go-to plane pants - suffice to say, these too-big denim pants are the equivalent of my day sweatpants. Once you start wearing them, you'll never go back. I'm 100% serious. And contrary to what you think, I promise that you'll look great in them, no matter what height you are! You can always slip on some heels or platforms if you're worried about the lack of structure above the feet.

I will be lounging in these in four days to catch a flight back to Shanghai! I am finally free of finals, and am so excited to catch up with friends, family, and sleep. This past week has been somewhat brutal, and in the midst of packing and storing my stuff for the summer (it took about 20 hours), I felt this tremendous frustration with the massive monstrosity that is my possessions - honestly, who needs that much stuff, Stephanie?

On another note, I'm delighted to share with you all a screenshot from the Zara website - I've been featured in their Zara People! section. It's such an honor, especially because I'm a huge fan.

                         Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

28 comments:

  1. i love the outfit the shoes are amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Zara Section! Fame girl haha <3
    I love your sandals!
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Especially the shoes, where are the from?!
    Congrats on being featured for zara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I la-la-love your shoes! And congrats on being featured on the Zara site. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jeans and sandals look ubercomfortable. Great outfit, dear. x

    Blog by ORR: La-Grunge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are so cute! Love the casual vibe of this look! xx Pip


    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these boyfriend jeans! Congrats on the feature xo

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look so much and congrats on the feature! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit so much! the jeans are lovely :D xx

    jasmineama.blogsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the feature!! Great bf jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great outfit! Love that it looks so cosy :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great look! Those jeans and shoes are perf
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this very relaxing look on you :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this look is so refreshing!!! :D i love the colours white and blue

    so glad i came past ur blog

    xx Michelle

    mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome shoes

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/05/featured-gogirl-magazine-may-2013-issue.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the shoes <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. SHANGHAI MISSES YOU :D Is it weird that I wanna meet you LOL.
    Love you and your outfit looks amazing!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect casual look! www.colormeclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Time to get my hands on those boyfriend jeans! You look stunning in them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit! Congrats on being featured on Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this outfit :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm legitimately questioning why it never struck me that boyfriend jeans would be the perfect feel-like-sweats solution to college life. They will most definitely be tested out this fall! P.S. Love your shoes!

    -Cat

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love your shoes! Where are they? Please.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. amazing post

    http://theamazing-smile.blogspot.com.es/
    http://instagram.com/rebecapallise

    ReplyDelete