Jun 6, 2013

OVERALLS REVISITED

BCBGeneration tote*, Zara overalls and sandals, Express crop

I know that a lot of you were looking for overalls similar to the pair I wore in my last overalls post here, and unfortunately, because they are vintage, I couldn't offer you guys any luck with that piece. However, I decided to style a pair of non-vintage overalls so that you all can replicate the look at your own ease. Be it with heels or Phillip Lim-esque sandals, I find that overalls are easily one of the most versatile pieces for summer. Especially since I'm a huge denim gal. Denim, denim, denim.

The tote bag is without a doubt one of my favorite shapes of bags simply because it is universally practical and thus, timeless. The one I am carrying is from my visit to BCBGeneration. I visited the girls over at BCBGeneration around two weeks ago. They put up a lovely interview of me here, and it was so fun getting to see their eclectic workspace and meeting the sweet girls behind their marketing department. I love them to the moon and back! I'll definitely be going back again sometime - in the meantime, check out the photos of me there and my answers to their probing questions!

                            Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

20 comments:

  1. You look so cute in these overalls and I love your shoes! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely adorable in this outfit! overalls are awesome! (: your shoes are perfect too!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I love your shoes, Stephanie!
    - Alicia
    styleinvasions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your shoes :) nice bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! <3
    Your overalls looks great :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pfffft. Looking gorgeous :D
    What about following each other through GFC? Let me know through my blog!

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous girl, and lovely look :)

    www.representing-me.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, I was eyeing those sandals not long ago and wanted them so bad. I don't know why I didn't get them. I love how you've style your dungarees/overalls though. Funny, cos I'm wearing dungarees as I write this now too. Aha! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the outfit the overalls are perfect ,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The overalls are so interesting that I might just by a pair!


    Keep it up!

    Keithlane
    TheStyleShot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-exhibition.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. These overalls look great on you! I love your sandals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never been a big fan of overalls but this looks so good on you that I might actually try to wear some.
    Love the look.
    -Ru
    http://glitterandblush.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete