Jul 21, 2013

FLAVORFY

Zara jeans and shirt, Kani crown, Jeffrey Campbell shoes

I was invited by Lucky Mag to join in on theDasani Drops Flavorfy competition, creating a look inspired by the Mixed Berries Flavor. Those who know me know that I'm a huge smoothie person, and I absolutely adore all berries! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to combine subtle pinks and blues against a smashing Parisian red wall. It is very likely that the wall has outshone me, but what can you do, it's Paris. I love the warm reds and pinks and smattering of blues found in mixed berries, and in the most cliché way possible, I think that berries are flowers for the tongue. So, here I am, in pinks, blues, and flowers, reppin' the Mixed Berries flavor. I am back in Shanghai, jetlagged, missing Paris, but please vote for my outfit and post over here, and it would make not being in Paris that much better xx!          
              
Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. great look, the jeans are awesome!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look ;)
    Great!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really simple outfit with a lovely touch of flowers.
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh- that flower crown is stunning! Love it
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! I miss you :( Come visit me in New York !!
    I love this look and hope that you're having THE BEST time in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you pull of those jeans so well. And I love those strappy black heels with them!

    love,
    a

    www.missdeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look! You pull off those boyfriend jeans so well.

    ReplyDelete