Jul 11, 2013

VERSAILLES

Zara dress (similar) / COS sandals / Zara bag

Sticky days of moisture and wetness and packed train rides call for breathable fabrics, lack of complication, and flat shoes. Plus, who doesn't want to wear white when in the gardens of Versailles? The gardens were absolutely a dream to be lost in - definitely my favorite part of the palace. Having been to the palace before, what I really wanted to see again was the immaculateness of the garden's greenery and feel sandwiched by neat bushes on either side of you. Throw in a sculpture, or fountain, or two, and voila!

                          Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos!
    I love your sandals! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! :)

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the location - lovely photos! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That garden looks beautiful and perfect for weather such as that. All your looks you put together are so classy and chic. I love it! I'm glad I came across your blog as I'm now your newest follower via Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's crazy because in world history i'm learning about france & the french revolution right now, and i saw versailles and was like !!!! coincidence what? haha, i like the simplicity of this outfit, you look stunning as always. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty dress!

    join my persunmall giveaway here
    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-giveaway.html

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and what a gorgeous backdrop! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful :)

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous x
    so jealous - wish I were in paris

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete