Aug 22, 2013

NOW, NOW

Selects shirt via Glassworks*, Zara skirt, Jump From Paper bag*, Maje boots, H&M rings

Just continuing with the mad-for-plaid-for-fall fixation introduced in my last post here. While I feel with a plaid circle skirt it is easy to go wrong, veering towards schoolgirl (unless that is the look that you are going for (; ), the cool color palette and lighter fabric of the skirt help reinvent the plaid skirt. I absolutely love clashing these textures and patterns together and can see this skirt, shirt, and boots easily becoming my favorite transitioning pieces for the fall xx! 

Where I am: Still in Shanghai - but I'm leaving in less than a week. Bittersweet feelings as always!
What I've been readingForty Days of Dating (so good!)
What I've been wearing: This crop top, flat pointy boots, A Wang inspired. 
What I've been eating: Salmon, arugula, and avocado!
What I've been listening to: (shout out to Eric ^-^!)



                Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Stephanie! I love this look, that top looks gorgeous on you, and it's amazing how you pull of this skirt. Wish I could do it that well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Love this look so much

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-style.html#.UhYXMBukohV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur delightful great posts just keep making me come back to Ur blog every time for a comment ,

    i love both u & Ur blog ,
    so am inviting you to celebrate with me my blogiversary & an international giveaway , come join me sweetie & make my day

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-1-year-blogiversary-first-giveaway.html

    N@NY
    ,
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the plaid skirt & how you styled it! <3

    Dress to Express

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the plaid skirt. I neeed to get one soon

    imemmymah | fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt and i love now now

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is perfectionnnnn!! i loveeeee the top!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great outfit!
    The cartoon bag looks so fun :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That raccoon pouch is the most adorable thing ever! Hope you're having a great time in Shanghai =D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool outfit and i love that cat purse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your skirt is sooo cute! And the song is pretty good :D

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is so cute slash trippy hehe!

    thelilfashionbox.blogspot.com.au
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! Love this look! Ni hen mei li! :)
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete