Aug 17, 2013

RED, CHECK // ASK ME

MINKPINK pinafore / MINKPINK coat / Brandy Melville bralette / Bryant's bag and shoes / BCBGeneration bracelet* / House of Holland sunnies

If you follow me on Instagram (@highstitchedvoice), you would have seen my rendezvous with red at Electric Sekki last week. When in Hong Kong on my last full day, I was lucky enough to visit the lovely folks (shout-out to Priscilla and Fiona!) and their showroom over at Electric Sekki for a style jam. There was literal fashion drool dripping from my hungry jaws - Minkpink, Stylestalker, One Teaspoon, Twenty8Twelve... you name it (so many of my favorite Aussie designers from down under) - I was experiencing a serious case of fall closet envy and really wanted to take this tartan pinafore dress home. Working with their fall pieces really put me in a fall mindset, and I'm now overly eager for layers, shearling, wool hats, and oh-so-much-more. Fall always tends to be too short-lived in my eyes. I have never been much of a red person, but this fall, I've become completely smitten with red check (Hello, Zara's August/September Lookbook). 

Bryant from Fashon Crave, sweet as always, offered to tag along to help photograph the ensembles that I came up with, and we had so much fun sweating in fall clothes in summer weather, playing with mannequins, and stopping by Central to grab gelato and browse Topshop afterwards. I am definitely missing him, Zoe, Hong Kong and its delicious food and busy vibes! I will be heading back to California from Shanghai in a little over a week. 

Much Love & Happy Weekend,
S

P.S. Please ask me anything in the comments down below or email me at stephanie_m_h@hotmail.com for an upcoming FAQ/ABOUT ME video xx!

            Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

24 comments:

  1. OMGGG!! so so lovely!!! love this loook!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the checkered pinafore! Looks good on you =D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the back detail on the bra-thing peeking out from behind that awesome romper/overallskirtthing! Ahh I love this outfit!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!!! I love your style!! :)
    My question: Who/what inspired you to start a blog? :) (i'm sorry if it's too personal :(( )

    PS. I'm sorry I accidentally deleted my first comment ^

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! That hat is so cute :) And those shoes are amazing!
    My question is: what blog(s) is your biggest inspiration?

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you pull off plaid so well! Jealous!

    http://ercoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the plaid dress. You styled it so well with the peeking bandeau!

    ReplyDelete
  8. always enjoy reading your blog posts x

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO ADORABLE! I love the plaid print~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. woow wow perfect styling babe!!! <33

    kiss*
    www.ivaniadiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look! i love it <33

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit it super cute, I love that hat on you <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous dress and bag! You look adorable!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're gorgeous Stephanie! LOVE this look!

    Dress to Express

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing look!love this style!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving these shots <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit especially the shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete