Aug 26, 2013

TROPICS

Zara skirt and clutch, adidas NEO sneakers*

As a tribute to the imminent end of summer and one of my favorite cities in the world (Shanghai!), I'm combining one of my favorite prints of the summer and the skyscrapers where my heart resides! With tropical prints that have that Hawaiian-tourist-shirt kitsch-factor in reinvented shapes and color palettes. I think that reinventing is, hands down, one of my favorite parts about fashion. I'll be flying out tonight to go back to California, and it's back to college for me in just one more week. I'm really sad to see summer go.

                  Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. That is really a dope outfit Steph. You look awesome as always <3

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt just goes so well with the outfit, really brings it together
    www.fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trainers and the print of the skirt is pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt says it all about this outfit! Loving the whole combination. Definitely very dope!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so cute, Stephanie. I love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. very dope (; you look adorable! haha i hope you enjoyed your summer!! and good luck with school! ^__^

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. rad and chic,steph!<3 omg I love Shanghai!!!well,good luck for your college xx

    htpp://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete