Sep 5, 2013

FLORA

MOOTTA sweater*, Zara dress

One of my go-to transitioning methods is tossing on a sweater (this one is from MOOTTA, a Korean-based company that sells both clothing and makeup) or light knit over a summer dress for fall, but this fall, I'll definitely be experimenting with a lot more different lengths, including maxi and midi dresses. I just love the look of long and flowy skirts under chunky knits - pair it with boots and you've got a rugged-factor! Transitioning pieces is part of what makes fall so fun for me, especially because it's not often that you get to wear pieces from both seasons. I've never been one to gravitate towards earth-tones over black, but the look of creams, taupes, and coffees just seem a little bit irresistible over my usual blacks and grays. Be on the lookout for a smattering of earth-toned outfits!

                 Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the detaining in the back of the dress and jumper <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! The dress...the sweater. Oh what I'd give to have this weather here! I love fall season.

    xx Megann, Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete