Sep 16, 2013

NIKES IN PARIS

Monki t-shirt, Zara skort, plaid shirt, and bag, Nike shoes

Just another forgotten post from the depths of my time in Paris, which I am missing desperately! This was taken a night or two before I had to leave one of my favorite cities; and towards the end of my stay, I just could not walk in heeled boots and sneaker wedges any longer (I brought a limited amount of shoes for my stay). I resorted to wearing my trusty running shoes, which presented no problem at all, especially because I'm a huge fan of the sports-luxe vibe (which I think, at the present moment, is still here to stay! Thank goodness!) for treks to the 4th arrondissement to get almond-milk lattes and goodies to take home, like lemon-infused olive oil. I should also stop wearing head-to-toe Zara (but, really). 

Still pining over my blistered feet from long walks, summer friends, and that delicious Parisian vegan food (it sounds like a paradox, but it really is delicious). 


                   Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. I really love that bag and the gray top is great with the look!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! And I can only imagine how much you miss Paris. So cool you got to study there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is too amazing! I want everything! I regret not getting that Zara plaid shirt when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute casual look! Sneakers are the way to go! x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your outfit <3

    AGH YOUR ORIGAMI SKORT <3

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your skort<3

    http://itsgracebala.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you've got a really nice blog there. Love it.

    I also have a blog at http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com/ about fashion illustration, I'd love if you could check out and see if you like it or not.

    Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Nothing better than a trusty pair of old Nikes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey nice outfit! love it

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely combination! Laid-back but still looks so fab! <3

    xx, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete