Sep 27, 2013

SOCK IT TO ME

Free People socks*, Jeffrey Campbell boots, Casio watch, Armani Exchange jacket, Brandy Melville dress, H&M hat, PS book bag

For me, when it gets colder, it gets increasingly difficult for me to pull myself out of bed, to will myself to detangle my limbs from fluffy blankets and stick my bare feet onto cool tile. In the same way, my lazy self absolutely adores wearing socks and oversized cardigans for the fall and to class. It's somewhat like "acceptable" comfy clothes for the public. For this very reason, I'm quite smitten with these socks from Free People, which are the perfect complement to my Jeffrey Campbell wrap booties. I had been looking for a pair of motorcycle boots ever since Balenciaga, Rag and Bone, Zara and Pierre Hardy all came out with these chunky, buckled boots, and I knew it was time to put my lace-up boots on the back burner for now. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here

  Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. i love this outfit , the dress is amazing, i know what you mean about getting out of bed in this weather, so hard!,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo beautiful! and I love the photos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this outfit, it's summery yet fall appropriate too!
    You look stunning!

    Dress to Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfits are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and the hat! Jealous that you have fall season there :(


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the hat and the socks ♥
    xx

    http://blog.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, YES socks! I think my affinity for socks is a little bamboozling to some people but what's not to love about them? They're comfy, soft, and come in so many fun colors and designs :)
    Take your socks for example. The pattern is enough to keep things from being too crazy but at the same time, the colors are neutral enough to blend in with your funky wrap boots while simultaneously complementing that pretty sundress. Of course, cozy socks definitely have to be paired with cozy cardigans (it's a thing, like peanut butter and jelly, you know?) so it only seems right that you mentioned them in the same vein. It's technically fall now so hurray for the crisp days that are to come!

    ~Alice
    The SEAREX

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit and love your socks! :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those boots! Just what I am looking for this up-coming winter (my first in America). They are perfect with those socks... I'm getting so excited for my first american fall already :)

    please check out my new blog as I have just moved sites
    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit! Specially the socks!

    cutyourdresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look girl!!!

    xo

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete