Oct 29, 2013

NEW YORK DIARY: PHOTOS & VIDEO

While I was in New York City, I spent a lot of time gathering footage in order to show those of you who have never been, as well as those of you who need a refresher, the sheer beauty of the pretty city. Although I was not able to film all of my experiences (like shooting with the talented Emma Jane, visiting Madison Square Park, some of the many coffee dates in which I drank tea, or shopping and thrifting downtown), I think the video provides for an adequate representation of my time in the city. That being said, NYC's thrumming beauty is impossible to simply capture in a mere photo or video, so I'd suggest you book your ticket right now to experience the city for yourself. Each time I visit, I feel instantly rejuvenated, and I will hopefully be moving out there after I graduate from college! Please enjoy the video and tell me if you'd like to see more of these in the future! 

I've also included a few of my ideal New York outfit essentials, which sadly would require a bottomless wallet, for some inspo. as well. Naturally, a lot of variations of the color black were in need. It's New York, after all. 
   

New York Minute

New York Minute by highstitchedvoice featuring leather bags

Alexander Wang bag, Alexander Wang boot, J Brand jeans, T by Alexander Wang tank, Acne sweater and coin purse, Marc Jacobs watch, Rag & Bone hat

  Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos,love the first pic more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too perfect, you made me dream even more to go there! Maybe one day I'll be able to go and take some amazing photos and make a video like yours <3
    xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time beautiful pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, i love all your photos! Looks like you enjoyed it :)


    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, i love all your photos! Looks like you enjoyed it :)


    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loved your vlog- so so cute! I'm so excited to see you! ONE MORE DAY AHHHH. LOVE YOU!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photos are amazing. and the vlog was awesome!

    ReplyDelete