Dec 16, 2013

DRESSING FOR HOLIDAY COMFORT


With winter's holiday season just beginning (I mean, who are we kidding, we love to extend it for as long as possible) and the subsequent commencement of holiday parties & the like, the issue of what to wear to said parties also becomes increasingly prevalent. For me, personally, with the copious amounts of food consumed during the holiday season, dressing up is one of the last things on my mind as I'd so much rather prefer dressing for comfort. I think that the playsuit offers the perfect alternative for those of you who feel the same way as I do, offering comfort and an unlikely silhouette for the nighttime, and the added shoulder pizazz on this particular number doesn't hurt, either. Hopefully you all have some ideas and are excited for whatever you have planned!

P.S. I'm writing this, jetlagged, from Tokyo!

Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. love every piece you're wearing here <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love that hat on you!
    and so jealous you're in Tokyo, I wanna go so badly... someday <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning in that playsuit. I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and a great outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stephanie,

    I’d like to invite you to the Fab Woman Virtual Christmas party to celebrate us, women, creativity and to show the world that all woman is a fab woman. Being an online party all you need to do is to turn on your computer, get comfy with a drink, click on my blog anytime between 19-26th December 2013 and via the party-post imagine together the best celebration ever! Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Anami, xx

    www.anamiblog.com

    ReplyDelete