Dec 22, 2013

SAN FRANCISCO - A QUICK RECAP

Madewell sweater, Zara skirt, Steve Madden boots, Zadig & Voltaire bag
SOFT by Joie sweater, Madewell jeans, Zara jacket, Marc Jacobs beanie
Club Monaco t-shirt, Zara shirt, American Apparel pants
A quick regurgitation (fitting word, eh?) of my sweetly brief time in San Francisco and San Jose, most of which I spent with my brother. It was really nice seeing him because we only see each other around three times a year, and one of my go-to equations in life is good company and good food (or coffee) in a good city - exactly what my trip consisted of a couple of weeks ago for Thanksgiving weekend. I packed for fuss-free layering, as SF-weather can be quite unpredictable and sometimes we just have to be pragmatic! 
                      Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Great look!
    Love your bag<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time! I happen to love your outfits here, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're soooo gorg! x Love the photos and love your outfits! :)

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I really love the first outfit. You are such a beaut! x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete