Dec 29, 2013

WILLIAMSBURG

Minkpink dress, Zara scarf, Steve madden boots, Casio watch, H&M hat
photos by Emma

Another set of pictures from my romp around Williamsburg with Emma. Williamsburg is without a doubt one of my favorite parts of New York, and I think that Emma really did a magnificent job of capturing what a lazy weekend morning feels like over there, dappled sunlight and all. I also think that this outfit captures part of Williamsburg's essence in my eyes - definitely much more free-spirited than other parts of Manhattan and it's neatly-cut blocks, hence the flowier silhouettes, but still gritty and textured, as indicated by the dark color palette. Placed right beside my last post (on San Fran), I think you have my two current U.S. favorites - I'm pretty certain that I will always be enamored and infatuated with both cities.

P.S. I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and continue to have an even better New Year's!

                      Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, and i love the hat
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your dress, the hem detailing is gorgeous! Happy new year to you too, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hat and the photos are as great as you :)

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!!!! x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Your outfit looks so great <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pictures are so beautiful! I love your outfit !

    Love, Sam

    http://fashionisam.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty photos! I really do love your hair <3

    xx, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving how bohemian and pretty this is.

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete