Jun 13, 2014

NEW YORK THROUGH INSTAGRAM

Birch Coffee
The Highline
Iconic Cafe
Marlow and Sons
David Zwirner
Greydog Coffee

As many of you may know, I am spending the entire summer in New York. These past two-and-a-half weeks have quite frighteningly flown by, and I'm most definitely afraid of not cherishing my time here as well as I can. Here are a few snippets of the enigmatic city through my phone that partially capture what I've been up to for the time being. Obviously, there has been a lot of food and coffee consumed. Let me know if any of you would like a guide of my favorites in the city at the end of my stay! Follow me on Instagram @highstitchedvoice if you want to keep up with a more timely account of my travels. 

        Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful. I would love to go to New York one day - it's my dream! X

    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, I love your skirt and the doughnut in second photo looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very nice. love all the filters and variety of shots. my instagram is styleincali :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweeeet!!!
    do you follow each other?
    let me know!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. SERIOUSLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THESE PHOTOS! <3

    ReplyDelete